Lab Dispatches: E-book of blog posts
Starting in Fall 2012, original blog posts by Fellows, Faculty, and invited guest contributors are collected and published every semester in an e-book. The Lab Dispatches series is available to download for free in PDF, EPUB and MOBI formats, to read, annotate, re-read, and share on any reader.
- 2013-14, Edmond J. Safra Lab, Dispatches, Vol. 3 collection is available as a free download from the following stores: Amazon, Apple iBooks, and Barnes & Noble Nook, or here as a PDF.
- 2012-13, Edmond J. Safra Lab, Dispatches, Combined Vol. 1 & 2 collection is available as a free download from the following stores: Amazon, Apple iBooks, and Barnes & Noble Nook, or here as a PDF.
- 2013 Spring, Edmond J. Safra Lab, Dispatches, Vol. 2 collection is available as a free download from the following stores: Amazon, Apple iBooks, Vook, and is coming soon from Blio, Barnes & Noble Nook, Google Books, Kobo, Overdrive (via your public library,) Samsung Readers Hub, and the Sony Reader Store., or here as a PDF.
- 2012 Fall, Edmond J. Safra Lab, Dispatches, Vol. 1 is available here as an EPUB, MOBI, or PDF.
- Pay-to-Play Think Tanks: Institutional Corruption and the Industry of Ideas, by Ken Silverstein. Available for free on on Amazon, Apple iBooks, and Barnes & Noble, and available here as a PDF.
- Reflections on a Global Crisis: How Ethical Failures and Institutional Corruption Produced the Great Recession, by Gregg Fields. Available here as an EPUB, MOBI, or PDF. Also available on Amazon for $0.99.
- Democracy in Poverty: A View From Below, by Daniel Weeks. Available here as a PDF, or on Amazon for $0.99.
- Captured Agency: How the Federal Communications Commission Is Dominated by the Industries It Presumably Regulates, by Norm Alster. Available here as a PDF, or on Amazon for $0.99.
- Transparency in Investor-State Dispute Settlement: Law, Practice, and Emerging Tools Against Institutional Corruption, by Nikolaos Theodorakis. Available for Kindle devices on Amazon for $0.99. Also available here as a PDF.
- Lógicas de la Corrupción de Mariano Mosquera es un libro que recopila artículos publicados en el Centro de Ética Edmond J. Safra de la Universidad de Harvard. En estos textos Mosquera explora diferentes lógicas para entender la racionalidad individual y colectiva de la corrupción. Por otra parte, el estudio sistemático de las diversas lógicas permite encontrar soluciones innovadoras en la forma de estrategias contra la corrupción. (PDF)
Logics of Corruption, by Mariano Mosquera, compiles articles published by the Edmond J. Safra Center for Ethics at Harvard University and elsewhere. In these texts, Mosquera explores different logics to understand the individual and collective rationality of corruption. Moreover, the systematic study of the various logics of corruption is important if we are to find innovative solutions in the form of anti-corruption strategies. Available as a PDF.
Please help us celebrate by spreading the word about our Fellows' amazing work!